- Seiwa Market on #Yelp: Seiwa Market has become my new favorite place to grab a quick lunch and go. This small authe… yelp.com/biz/seiwa-mark… 9 hours ago
- I'm a Regular at BlendIn Coffee Club on #Yelp! I love their iced latte! yelp.com/biz/blendin-co… 4 days ago
- Imperial Farmers Market on #Yelp: Gyro from Anna's Greek Kitchen yelp.com/biz_photos/imp… 5 days ago
- Imperial Farmers Market on #Yelp: Temporarily relocated to this nice and airy location yelp.com/biz_photos/imp… 5 days ago
- Bonchon Chicken on #Yelp: I was very excited to see Bonchon finally lands a place in Sugar Land. The location is a … yelp.com/biz/bonchon-ch… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: February 2008
I’m particularly fond of this picture that I drew of Charlie Chaplin. Here he looks pensive and sad at times just like Charlie’s character on film. Advertisements
Growing up I was mostly inspired by manga series like "Dragon Ball Z" and "Sailormoon". However, I remember being in awe of this one particular series "Gunnm" created by Yukito Kishiro in the early 1990’s.