- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 week ago
- Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford - Sugar Land on #Yelp: My favorite extended stay hotel thus far! The building an… yelp.com/biz/staybridge… 1 week ago
- Boba Island on #Yelp: I'm glad I went to check out this place! I was reluctant initially because it's close to Magi… yelp.com/biz/boba-islan… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TMobile: T-Mobile customers affected by #HurricaneHarvey will get unlimited data from Aug. 28-Sept. 1st to help stay connected with fam… 3 weeks ago
- Sinh Sinh Restaurant on #Yelp: One of my favorite places to get "mi hoanh thanh" (wonton noodle soup)! They're open… yelp.com/biz/sinh-sinh-… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Art
Miko is my 14-year-old tricolor Lhasa Apso. Here he’s posing for me. Advertisements
Percevan used to be my favorite comic book hero. I remember devouring the series at my neighborhood’s public library. I don’t know what drawn me into this character… Maybe it was because of his chivalrous and good look as a result of Philippe Luguy amazing drawing … Continue reading
Below was my attempt to draw my own hand and play with light and shadow.
I’m particularly fond of this picture that I drew of Charlie Chaplin. Here he looks pensive and sad at times just like Charlie’s character on film.
Growing up I was mostly inspired by manga series like "Dragon Ball Z" and "Sailormoon". However, I remember being in awe of this one particular series "Gunnm" created by Yukito Kishiro in the early 1990’s.