- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 week ago
- Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford - Sugar Land on #Yelp: My favorite extended stay hotel thus far! The building an… yelp.com/biz/staybridge… 1 week ago
- Boba Island on #Yelp: I'm glad I went to check out this place! I was reluctant initially because it's close to Magi… yelp.com/biz/boba-islan… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TMobile: T-Mobile customers affected by #HurricaneHarvey will get unlimited data from Aug. 28-Sept. 1st to help stay connected with fam… 3 weeks ago
- Sinh Sinh Restaurant on #Yelp: One of my favorite places to get "mi hoanh thanh" (wonton noodle soup)! They're open… yelp.com/biz/sinh-sinh-… 1 month ago
These very talented rock artists are finally releasing their first single: Shout Out. Check it out!
1 Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss & Zero Oil
Lise Watier’s Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss ($18) is my new beauty obsession! It’s basically a lip gloss pencil that leaves a creamy texture on your lips when applied. I love how easy it is to slip one of these in your purse. Mine comes in Passion Fuchsia but there are other fun colors like Mango Punch, Pink Jelly, Rose Intense, etc. To make the most use of these beauties I’d recommend that you buy a jumbo pencil sharpener.
My other beauty obsession of the moment is something called Zero Oil ($14.50) made by Origins. I’ve a VERY oily t-zone and I find this product to be the only one that can truly control shine!
2 Gangnam Style is Coming to Houston
Not quite, but Saturday, November 3rd marked the 2012 Korean Festival in Downtown Houston. According to their schedule, there will be a Gangnam Style costume and dance contest at 4:20 PM. From 10 AM-7 PM, everyone is invited to participate at this free event at Discovery Green. For the first time this year, there will be a Kimchi Eating Contest. So who’s going to enter to be crowned the first King or Queen of Kimchi??
You can choose to do the after-party at the Market Square Park. Again, it’s a free and open event to the public. Starting at 7:30pm, Steve Riley and the Mamou Playboys will play Cajun French music to your sweet ears so bring your lawn chairs and blankets. The food and drinks at the Niko Niko’s Market Square are awesome too.
3 She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
David Guetta is teaming up with Sia once again in this new track “She Wolf” and it’s EUH-MA-ZING! Sia’s powerful and crispy voice adds so much dimension to this already very catchy song. Since “Titanium”, I get excited when these two make music together.
4 Erica Weiner
I love Erica Weiner’s jewelry. In light of the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, the company is offering 15% discount on all online purchases through November 5th. Just enter this promo code at checkout in order to redeem: TOTO
Here are some of my favorites:
5 Good Good Eat (Jap Ramen Noodle Wheat Crackers)
OMG What are these made of?! I can’t stop munching on them
WARNING: Can be found at Ranch 99 grocery stores